Every year we ask our grantees to provide us with a progress report six months after receiving our grant funds. The reports from 2016 Community Grantees are available now to Impact100 Sonoma members in the Members’ Portal on our website.
Here are just a few examples of what has been accomplished so far:
- FISH has already provided rental assistance to 44 households.
- 81 individuals have benefited from the employment services and literacy program at La Luz.
- 3500 meals were prepared by the Ceres team for thirty low-income families who are struggling with a serious illness.
- more than 96,000 meals were provided to low-income Sonoma Valley residents.
- 14 more seniors now have transportation to their medical appointments thanks to the LIMO program at Vintage House.
When you consider the individuals and families behind these numbers, you can see how the collective contributions of Impact100 Sonoma members are helping to improve the lives of so many residents of our community.
We salute the non-profit organizations that are delivering these critical services and making these outcomes possible.