Dates and deadlines for the 2017 grant cycle are available HERE.
All Application Forms are available HERE.
Impact Grant Applications:
- The online Organization Information Form and Letters of Inquiry for the $100,000 Impact Grant must be submitted no later than 8:00 pm on January 12, 2017, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact Grant Applicants that are selected to move forward will be invited to submit a full grant proposal. All applicants will be notified by email by January 20, 2017, regarding whether or not they are invited to submit a full Impact Grant proposal.
- Impact Grant proposals and all of the required attachments must be submitted no later than 8:00 pm on February 17, 2017. Submit all material by email to email@example.com.
Community Grant Applications:
- Community Grants are offered in two categories: Program Grants and Capital Grants.
- Community Grant applications do not require a preliminary Letter of Inquiry.
- Community Grant Proposals and all required documents must be submitted no later than 8:00 pm on January 19, 2017. Submit all material by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact Grant and Community Grant Committees (composed of Impact100 Sonoma members) determine which applicants are selected for site visits. All applicants will be notified if they have been selected for a site visit.
Grant Finalist Selection:
- Selection of Impact Grant and Community Grant finalists are made by the Impact Grant and Community Grant Review committees.
- All grant finalists will be announced on May 17, 2017.
- Impact100 Sonoma members vote by individual online ballot to select the programs and projects to receive the $100,000 Impact Grant and the Community Grants.
- Vote results will be announced on June 10, 2017 at the Impact100 Sonoma Grant Awards Celebration at Hanna Boys Center.
Distribution of Funds:
- All nonprofit organizations awarded grants are required to complete the Grant Agreement Form prior to fund distribution.
- Community Grant funds and Impact Grant Finalist funds will be disbursed in full once the Grant Agreement has been signed.
- Impact Grant funds will be disbursed over 36 months or as needed, and according to the schedule submitted by the grantee as described in the Grant Agreement.
- Grant Reports are due to Impact100 Sonoma on a semi-annual basis (on December 31 and June 30), as outlined in the Grant Agreement. When the program is complete, or funds are fully expended, the grantee must also submit a final report. For more information, see Grant Report Forms and Instructions.
Last updated 9/15/2016