The application process consists of the steps described below. (To download a copy of this information, click HERE.) The dates and deadlines for the 2016 grant cycle are available HERE. All Application Forms are available HERE.
Impact Grant Applications
- The online Organization Information Form and Letters of Inquiry for the $100,000 Impact Grant are due on January 14, 2016 by 8:00 pm, submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact Grant Applicants selected to move forward will be invited to submit a proposal. All applicants will be notified via email by February 4, 2016 whether they should plan on submitting a proposal.
- Impact Grant proposals and all the required attachments are due no later than 8:00 pm on March 4, 2016, submitted via email to email@example.com.
Community Grant Applications
- There are two categories of Community Grants: Program and Capital.
- There is no Letter of Inquiry required to apply for a Community Grant.
- Community Grant Proposals and all the required documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8:00 pm on January 21, 2016.
- Impact Grant and Community Grant Committees (composed of Impact100 Sonoma members) determine which applicants are selected for site visits. All applicants will be notified as to their selection.
Grant Finalist Selection
- Selection of Impact Grant and Community Grant finalists are made by the Impact Grant and Community Grant Review committees.
- All grant finalists will be announced on April 26, 2016. (Grant chairs will notify all applicants.)
- Impact100 Sonoma members vote on the finalists by individual ballot, both online and in-person, to select programs and projects to be funded in this grant cycle.
- Vote results (all members are allowed to cast a vote) will be announced on May 24, 2016 at the Impact100 Sonoma Grant Awards Meeting.
Distribution of Funds
- All nonprofit organizations awarded grants are required to complete the Grant Agreement Form prior to fund distribution. Community Grant funds and Impact Grant Finalist funds will be disbursed in full once the Grant Agreement has been signed. Impact Grant funds will be disbursed over 24 months or as needed and according to the schedule submitted by the grantee as described in the Grant Agreement.
- Reports are due to Impact100 Sonoma on a semi-annual basis (on December 31, 2015 and June 30, 2016), per the Grant Agreement. When the program is complete, or funds are fully expended, the grantee must also submit a final report.
Last updated 10/02/2015