Please review the application process carefully to fully understand how our grant process works and which forms nonprofits must complete by the deadlines indicated. We do not accept grant requests outside of our annual review process.
The required forms for 2015 are available below. This year the forms have been created in fillable PDF forms. Please be sure to download and save the forms to your computer. We have done everything possible to ensure that they are accurate, but as with any software applications, there will always be something.
To access the forms, UPLOAD THE LATEST VERSION of Adobe Reader. It’s free and available here: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5840. The latest version is 11.0.09.
For additional tips in filling out the forms, click HERE.
- 2015 Letter of Inquiry Form (same form for both Impact and Community grants)
- 2015 IMPACT Full Proposal Application Form
- 2015 Community Grant CAPITAL Full Proposal Application Form
- 2015 Community Grant INNOVATION Full Proposal Application Form
- 2015 Community Grant STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP COLLABORATION Full Proposal Application Form
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE WITH GRANT APPLICATIONS
- Grant Writing Consultants: Volunteer Center of Sonoma County
- Grant Writing Workshops and Webinars: The Foundation Center of San Francisco
- Grant Writing Workshops: Compass Point
Last updated 12_04_2014