Please review the application process carefully to fully understand how our grant process works and which forms nonprofits must complete by the deadlines indicated. We do not accept grant requests outside of our annual review process.
The required forms are available below to download and instructions are included. The forms will allow you to input information where it is requested, so you can complete the form directly in Microsoft Word and save it to your computer.
- 2014 Letter of Inquiry Application Form
- 2014 IMPACT Grant Full Proposal Application Form
- 2014 Community Grant CAPITAL Full Proposal Application Form
- 2014 Community Grant INNOVATION Full Proposal Application Form
- 2014 Community Grant STRATEGIC PARTNER/COLLABORATION Full Proposal Application Form
When completed, e-mail Impact100 application, Letter of Inquiry 2014 and/or Impact Grant Full Proposal Form 2014 to:
Grace Meeks at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When completed, e-mail Community Grants application, Letter of Inquiry 2014 and/or Community Grant Full Proposal Form 2014 to:
Lorraine Ashton at: email@example.com
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE WITH GRANT APPLICATIONS
- Grant Writing Consultants: Volunteer Center of Sonoma County
- Grant Writing Workshops and Webinars: The Foundation Center of San Francisco
- Grant Writing Workshops: Compass Point
Last updated 12.09.2013