10th Anniversary GRANT
Please complete the following forms and documentation to apply for a 2019 10th Anniversary Grant and submit by 8:00pm on January 31, 2019.
All documents listed below must be submitted in PDF format with
the exception of the on-line Organization Information Form. Submit all documents at the same time to: email@example.com
Online Organization Information Form:
Complete the Organization Information Form. No signature is necessary and some sections have word-number limitations
This should be three to five pages (12-point type, 1-inch margins) telling a compelling story of the proposal and why it is important. The Program Narrative should include applicable information below:
- The organization’s mission statement,
- A description of the need the proposed program is addressing and how the program addresses that need.
- Who the proposed program will help
- What the program’s goals and objectives are
- How Impact100 funds will be used for this program
- How the program will be implemented, and the outcomes measured
- Who is going to do what, including both a timeline and the locations of implementation.
- How the program’s goals will be met
- Why the organization is right for the job
- What unique qualifications the organization has to help achieve the goal
- How this program relates to the organization’s mission and long-term goals
- If any obstacles occur how they will be addressed
- If there have been any significant leadership changes in the organization or any changes to the organization’s financial stability over the last three years these should be explained.
- How the program will be sustained after the grant period
- What contingencies are available if the program costs are more than budgeted
- Budget Form
- Current and previous fiscal year Statements of Financial Activities/Balance Sheets
- Current and previous fiscal year Statements of Financial Position/Income Statements
- Most recent IRS 990 Form
- Audit — not required; if an audit was completed, provide the date of the most recent audit and the name of the auditor
- Current cash flow statement (if available)
Capital Expenditure Information (if applicable):
- Minimum of two bids or estimates from suppliers and/or contractors needed for all capital expenditures.
- Drawings, site plans, and other documents you believe would be useful to understand your request (building, equipment, etc.). Limit attachments to 8.5”x 11” format
If your proposal involves other partners or collaborators, please complete this form and have it signed by each collaborator/partner.